It's getting closer to the event! Let's recap some of the important information.
While the flyer is only showing the hours of 1 PM to 3 PM, there is still a second shift available from 3 PM to 5 PM. For those of you wanting to form your own team of bowlers, here is the form.
We have been asked by several folks who are unable to attend but wish to purchase raffle tickets if we could display the prizes. We have the first 10 prizes ready to share!!
Here is a description of the prizes in the image above, with 1 being the top pin.
1) A colorful Mary Kay Cosmetics basket valued at $80.
2) A personalized 'Remember to Smile' 31 Gifts mini pouch and dental hygiene gift basket valued at $35.
3) 1.3 CU Ft red Hamilton Beach Microwave valued at $73.
4) Bath and Body works sampler pack and gift card valued at $25.
5) Autographed copy of 'Max and Morgan's ABCs' valued at $12.95.
6) Black Origami Owl locket necklace and box of chocolate truffles valued at $110.
7) Canine Care Package featuring ear wash, healthy treats, food container and a $100 gift card to the Animal Medical Center of Euclid / Paul Ramsey, DVM, total value of $140!
8) Canine Play Package featuring a fluffy bed for smaller dogs and an array of toys, total value of $35.
9) A tempting array of Tastefully Simple products valued at $50.
10) 'Sky Gods' by Jody Bergsma, a limited edition (signed and numbered) matted print, value $74.99
There are six (6) more raffle prizes coming...... stay tuned! To purchase raffle tickets if you cannot attend, contact Dawn Richardson.
Remember, in order to participate in the 50/50 Raffle, you must be present at the drawing.
Lastly, to donate directly to the National Foundation Of Ectodermal Dysplasias, visit the Crowdrise Page. You may also donate directly to the NFED as a recognized sponsor of this event. Be sure to mention the event, Bowling of Bites, Ohio.